Sr Product Mktg Mgr, Dev & Apps, WW Digital Services & Success
Location: Issaquah, Washington
Posted: January 05, 2018
Reference ID: 1082388
The Developer & Apps team in Microsoft Services Unified Support is looking for a marketing professional to drive its GTM strategy including integrated marketing, campaigns, field readiness and communications.
The Developer & Apps team manages our top-of-the-line support offerings in the Cloud Innovation and Digital Transformation space providing the highest levels of service and business outcome, as well as expert advice and solutions to top enterprise customers. Our portfolio of solutions equips our clients with expert strategic advice and support to plan, create, operate, optimize and reinvent leading-edge apps that engage their customers, empower their employees, optimize their business, and transform their products.
Our vision is to lead the Cloud and digital innovation support solutions business with a world-class, leading-edge portfolio of offerings, innovative support capabilities, a renewed business model, and the introduction of managed services to better serve our cloud-first, mobile-first customers. This is a unique time of transformation and opportunity for Microsoft.
You will need to bring experience in global marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, field readiness and sales enablement. An understanding of Enterprise Services, Worldwide Commercial Business, and Global Sales, Marketing & Operations planning rhythms is a plus. Excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills are required.
• Drive the overall Dev & Apps go-to-market and field readiness strategy to ensure that the Microsoft Services field is fully aware and equipped to communicate and sell the Dev & Apps portfolio of offerings to their customers
• Design and execute Dev & Apps sales and marketing campaigns in partnership with the MS Services sales and marketing organizations
• Represent Dev & Apps in the greater Services Marketing ROB
• Own Dev & Apps core content and Bill of Materials (decks, FAQs, etc.)
• Keep Dev & Apps internal group of sites updated with the latest information on Dev & Apps offerings/campaigns
• Provide Dev & Apps content to relevant field newsletters, and present in field events and calls when necessary to raise awareness of Dev & Apps offerings
• Act as lead for communications and represent Dev & Apps in marketing and sales v-teams
• Estimated travel: 15% of time
• 5+ years of experience in product marketing/marketing communications for enterprise software, preferably in services/support solutions.
• Experience in marketing strategy, campaign design and execution at the corp level
• Experience working with a field sales organization, a plus.
• Ability to create effective, concise and clean decks and content for a variety of marketing purposes
• Proficient project management and organization skills for balancing multiple projects in a dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, computer science or related field. MBA or Master in a similar field a plus
• A proven track record of cross-group collaboration, ability to influence and impact, and overall business maturity.
Microsoft Digital, Services & Success
With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.