Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal's Regulatory Platform and Technology team is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the Privacy Platform and solutions including merchant and consumer experience as it relates to data privacy.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for leading solution identification and managing rollout of the Privacy Program with compliance, end-to-end experience teams and related flows.
- Collaborate with Consumer, Merchant, Payments, User and data Infrastructure teams to develop compliance with the Global Data Protection Program that will be effective in EU May 2018
- Author product requirements, flow documents and use cases and work across Compliance, Information Security, Policy, Operations, Privacy Legal, Product Legal and Development and Infrastructure to ensure complete solutions are architected to cover Business needs and requirements.
- Identify experience gaps through feedback from regional teams, Operations teammates and as well as deep analysis of existing product flows, contact reasons and data subject rights.
- Recommend new processes, workarounds, and flow changes to ensure constant improvement and evolution of the Consumer experience as it relates to Data Privacy
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional team across multiple geographies to implement experience improvements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and work with implementation teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Able to look at various product requirements and be able to propose a holistic solution
Track and drive timely resolution of open issues.
- Demonstrated track record of developing creative solutions in product, process or policy that delivered business results.
- Experience evaluating and defining consumer services and applications
- Experience managing customer facing products, preferably in e-commerce, with some mobile element
- Strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate user experience issues and solutions to both business and technical audience using requirements documents, use cases and desired outcomes.
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups and matrix organizations in multiple geographies to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity- can drive quality insights and deliver high impact projects.
- "Can do" attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Some travel required
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.