Sr. Production Support Engineer
Are you an analytically minded person inspired by the ability to resolve issues? Are you ready to take your career to the next level and be recognized for your innovative contributions?
As a Production Support Specialist at Capital One you will be able to make an impact with one of the most dynamic organizations in the Financial Services industry.
As a Production Support Specialist you will coordinate production support activities for all major systems and related subsystems to ensure the integrity of computer generated data. In this critical role, you will summarize issues and communicate system capabilities or limitations.
Responsibilities of a Production Support Specialist include: - Analyzing and resolving production issues while documenting and following up on all shift turnover issues - Monitoring the library to ensure proper generation of data files are available for production runs and tracking resolution. - Ensuring that up-to-date job control language (JCL) is maintained and documented for each program that is part of the scheduled production run. - Participating in projects and ensuring support requirements are met prior to production rollout - Contributing to job scheduling and report distribution as well as data center standards development and enforcement - Monitoring system capacity and/or performance issues Are you an analytically minded person inspired by the ability to resolve issues? Are you ready to take your career to the next level and be recognized for your innovative contributions?
• Associate's Degree or military experience
• At least 2 years of experience in Application Technical Support
• At least 5 years of experience in Network Support
• At least 2 years of experience in Field Computer Technician
• At least 1 year of experience in Reporting and Analysis
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience in Application Technical Support
• 10+ Years of experience in Network Support
• 5+ years of experience in Field Computer Technician
• 2+ years of experience in Reporting and Analysis
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.