This position will support the Cardiovascular Filed Medical Sciences Lead, Field Medical Communications Scientist, and the field medical team and requires excellent executive associate or project coordinator experience. The Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for accomplishing multiple complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision. Responsibilities:
Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to maintaining calendar and email, scheduling and planning on- and off-site meetings of various scale which include reserving meeting space and arranging required logistics, preparation of meeting agendas, preparation of presentations, preparing meeting minutes and action items, handling correspondence, arranging travel, preparing expense reports and ordering supplies.
- Prioritize and effectively manage multiple assignments and projects and support business needs of the Lead and team.
- Work effectively across organizational levels, functions and geographic boundaries to complete tasks.
- Process e-Setup requests for new hires.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to manage documentation and scheduling during all phases of the interview and hiring onboard process for permanent and contract employees.
- Collaborate with the Medical Operations team on various projects.
- Meet with the CV Medical Project Manager to manage/align on the field medical budget.
- Support BMS medical systems including Onyx, iPlan, SAP, Ariba, SRM and MS Office.
- Some travel may be required.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum 2 years Sr. Administrative Associate or comparable experience. Four to 5 years administrative experience preferred.
- Possess a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion, and good judgment, and demonstrate core BMS behaviors.
- Perform a variety of complex administrative, clerical and project oriented duties and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to produce excellent work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively across organizational levels and functional boundaries to complete objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with peers and across different levels of management.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers.
- This position requires a positive and proactive team player and relationship builder.
- Ability to anticipate needs of the group and proactively resolve issues.
- Demonstrate advanced level of competency in computer applications as required i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, meeting scheduling, travel and expense reports, arranging check requests, ordering supplies and invoices.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn in detail other applications used by the department.
- Candidate must be organized, with stringent attention to detail, accuracy, and follow up.
- Work effectively as a member of team to prioritize multiple tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Work with little supervision, demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Working knowledge of BMS company policies preferred.