- The ability to establish creditability quickly with Business Units as well as IT partners as a passionate change agent with exceptional managerial skills is necessary to succeed in this position.
- Must have a proven ability to establish a dynamic organization designed to meet the complex business requirements of the organization.
- Must be familiar with the systems scope and projects objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Understand the strategic direction of the business to ensure that new features and functions are implemented to conform to stated strategies and business needs.
- Able to influence the scope and direction of initiatives across multiple levels of management and all organizational boundaries
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience - proven track record of acting as a valued partner to senior leadership.
- Ability to influence and manage the expectations of clients, team members, management and external groups
- Ensures Agile/Scrum process is implemented effectively and provides coaching at the team level to maximize its benefits
- Exhibits desire to continuously learn new tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Exhibits ability to run projects using the Agile Scrum methodologies, from small teams to large, with multiple outside dependencies and 3rd party project team members
- Effectively communicates with cross functional teams
- Has excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interacts seamlessly with both business and project teams
- Facilitate discussions that lead to the resolution of project issues and development impediments
- Report project progress to management and executive level stakeholders
- Communicates the release plan with key stakeholders and end users
- Deep working knowledge and understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology and incremental delivery
- Exhibits a desire to continuously improve, and shows a track record of improvement
- Should be able to interact well with both IT associates and business partners in resolving operational issues.
- Develop processes to manage operational issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify systemic operational issues and resolve them as well as identifying root causes and process improvements to present similar issues
- 4 year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile)
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix’d organization
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products
- Preferred experience with Continuous Integration practices/tools and Open Source Frameworks
- Experience working on an enterprise deployment of Sales Effectiveness and Service delivery solutions is a plus
- Experience with Sugar CRM is a plus
Job ID 00015693
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.