Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, develops, installs and maintains large-scale Energy Management and Sensory Solutions for commercial customers, as well as state and local government agencies and municipalities. Serving customers across a wide range of industries, Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company designs, builds and maintains customized solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
The Sensory Solutions Group leverages Panasonic's global expertise in audio-visual technology to design, engineer, install, maintain and operate some of the largest and most spectacular entertainment systems in the world, ranging from those in official Olympic venues, to Guinness World Record LED video signs. Our newly established Connectivity Solutions team develops industry-leading Ultra High Density wireless connectivity infrastructure deployed in stadiums, arenas, exhibition centers, airports and other venues where client density overwhelms legacy telecom infrastructure.
The Energy Solutions Group provides comprehensive energy solutions, including commercial and utility-scale solar arrays, large-scale battery storage, telecommunications energy management and other energy solutions that support our customers' business goals and sustainability objectives.
Both the Sensory Solutions and Energy Solutions Groups of Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company share a foundation built on customer focus, deep engineering knowledge and the global financial strength of the Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PESCO has an immediate opening for a Sr. Project Manager.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for aiding in the bidding process, planning and executing the installation of the project at the customer’s job site, and delegating the installation of the product to others on the team.
Essential Job Functions
- Establish and implement short and long-term department goals and objectives.
- Direct and oversee project management team
- Directly manage major and critical projects.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of projects.
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate department staff.
- Serve on planning and policy making committees.
- Assist Sales Department with job costing for bid preparation.
- Review Request for Proposal [RFP] documents.
- Attend on-site presentations with Sales as requested.
- Oversee site surveys as needed for bid presentation.
- Delegate the above within the production team as needed.
- Qualify turnkey subcontractors as applicable.
- Attend all internal and customer project kick-off meetings.
- Review results of all site surveys, field measurements, owner supplied drawings.
- Review sections of RFP with each functional position as required.
- Participate in Submittal kick-off meeting; approve final submittal plan.
- Develop Gantt chart and project Mater Schedule.
- Plan and assign internal personnel.
- Write subcontractor bid scope and final contract.
- Develop daily and weekly project execution task list.
- Lead onsite kick-off meetings, subcontractor kick-off meetings, periodic project status review meetings as required to stay on schedule.
- Attend onsite meetings as required.
- Review Schedule of Values and other AIA Payment Documentation or milestone payment schedule, as applicable.
- Review all Purchase Orders, compare to budget, approve prior to issuance to supplier.
- Track project actual daily results relative to daily plan; address deviations from plan.
- Track project milestone achievement as required; if the forecast indicates a milestone is not on track, develop corrective steps with project plan.
- Review project costs relative to budget; immediately address any discrepancies or cost overruns.
- Review status of any Change Orders.
- Review status of any pending Requests for Information.
- Compare project milestone achievement plan with actual results; note any deviations from plan and review with Project Manager. Immediately develop plan to resolve any deviations from plan and implement corrective action.
- Review following week to insure planned subcontractors on site, supplier deliveries, on site meetings, project deadlines are identified and follow-up with all participants.
- Review following week to insure planned subcontractors on site, supplier deliveries, on site meetings, project deadlines are identified and follow-up with all required participants.
- Review weekly project report. #LI-LO1
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- 4 years construction experience required.
• Must be able to work under deadlines and execute work in a competent manner.
• Must be able to lead a Project Managers and Subcontractors effectively to insure completion of the job on time.
• Must be able to communicate ideas and details in a clear and concise manner to management and Project Managers and Subcontractors.
• Role requires travel within the United States; approximately 40%.
• Located in Dallas, TX.
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.