Do you want to bring ideas to life? Join us and make it happen.
Senior Manager, Corporate Program Management Office
Join us to bring innovative ideas to life.
If you want to bring your passion for organizing, inspiring teams and moving projects forward, to a mission-driven organization where lives are improved each day and collaboration is valued and recognized, then Tufts Health Plan's Corporate Program Management Office has a career opportunity for you.
As a member of the Corporate Program Management Office (CPMO) you will manage the implementation of complex projects, and affect the organization by delivering new business and technology capabilities.
You will have an opportunity to
* Lead. Manage corporate strategic programs to help drive innovation and improve business performance. These projects are typically cross-functional and have durations of 12-18 months. Challenge yourself to inspire your project team's success as you manage a variety of complex projects, risks and issues.
* Champion change to transform the organization. Work to drive innovation and performance improvement at THP by leading the design and implementation of transformational initiatives across the organization. Participate in our adoption of Agile across the enterprise by managing project teams consisting of IT and business resources using an Agile approach.
* Implement projects using CPMO standard tools and methodology. You will be responsible for overseeing project delivery using our standard tools and methodology to manage project scope, schedules, risks, issues, interdependencies and resource tracking for both Agile and waterfall projects. We have a solid CMMI-compliant methodology and we welcome opportunities to improve.
* Bring people together. Organize teams across business and technology and facilitate collaboration across functional areas. Develop relationships and communicate with project owners and executive sponsors across the organization.
* Remove obstacles. Anticipate the challenges ahead and prepare to take them on, set a course and overcome them.
* Solve problems. Conduct research and analysis and prepare project deliverables to help frame potential solutions and facilitate decision making.
For everything you do, there is
* Opportunity to learn. The health care sector is constantly growing and evolving. Whether you have a health care background or not, with each new project you take on you will have an opportunity to learn.
* Opportunity to grow. At Tufts Health Plan your career growth is important to us. Show us your commitment and effort, and we will strive to make your job challenging and satisfying.
* Great co-workers and work environment. Tufts Health Plan has been named in the top 10 of Top Places to Work by the Boston Globe for five consecutive years.