Our client is looking for a strong Project Manager to help them with initiatives.
Day to Day:
- manage requirements from stakeholders
- Use their PM tool to manage project plans, resource allocation, update project statuses, demand management, budget and time reporting
- manage current and upcoming risk for the project
- lead project status meetings, updating necessary team members on both business and IT side
Applicants Must Have:
1) 5+ years IT project management experience. Leading and managing projects from inception to post production.
2) Experience working on compliance-oriented projects or quality care.
3) Healthcare- experience as a PM within healthcare industry, knowledge of healthcare mandates/regulations
Pluses: Waterfall and Agile experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.