Sr. Project Manager, Clinical Supplies
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Posted: January 25, 2017
Reference ID: 1344844129
A Sr. Project Manager, Clinical Supplies job in Jersey City, New Jersey is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. This individual must have experience leading teams in a pharmaceutical or clinical environment, at least three years of experience working with clinical supplies and clinical packaging, and recent project management experience. This is a contract opportunity, with a pay range between $70.00 and $90.00 per hour.
Sr. Project Manager, Clinical Supplies job responsibilities include:
• Provide representation for the Global Clinical Supply Management at R&D meetings, by sharing updates and forecasting the status of various projects.
• Review and update existing SOPs, organize and conduct meetings, and evaluate customer needs and offer expertise to accomplish project goals.
• Create and implement timelines and budgets; develop forecasts and compile other requirements for the preparation of Clinical Supply Master Plan, including clinical protocols phases I through IV.
• Assist in the design of clinical labels, packaging, and in forecasting clinical supply orders.
• Scientific Degree preferred; Supply Chain and Project Management background helpful
• At least three years of relevant clinical or pharmaceutical experience, with knowledge of cGMPs and applicable FDA regulations
• At least one year experience with packaging and labeling
• Strong leadership, communication, and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this Sr. Project Manager, Clinical Supplies job in Jersey City, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled