Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Works with external clients/customers to monitors projects from initiation through delivery and ensures technical compatibility for the various accounts. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Responsible for the delivery of complex, high risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks, establishing project governance
- Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW)
- Establishes project governance
- Responsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources Works with Resource Management on project staffing
- Accountable for delivering projects on time Controls the financial compliance Completes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization Prepares estimated time to complete, manages backlog
- Manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget
- Responsible for correct Responsible for Quality Assurance; ensure project is delivered to scope defined within SOW and ensure any deviations are processed via defined Change Control process
- Participates in customer discussions regarding budget, risk and impact of changes
- Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel Holds internal and Articulates the full value of the Dell Solutions and Dell Services business benefit to the customer
- Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate Lead team during project life-cycle; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or work streams
- Provide performance feedback to management and team members
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars
- Complete and maintain industry recognized project management certification
- May actively contribute to the account planning process
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Professional Services
Job ID: R23612
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.