TEKsystems is looking for a senior QA to join our team! Must have automation experience.
- experience analyzing, documenting, and testing application requirements based on complex business, technical, and operational needs
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Scrum is especially preferred.
- Develop, coordinate and execute detailed QA and UAT test plans/data/cases for user acceptance testing based on the company's agile methodology standards
- Develop and maintain automation testing
- Define and maintain testing standards and methodologies
- Maintain the TST/QA environment in conjunction with the company's Infrastructure resources
- Participate in all aspects of the company's software development methodology: define, develop, and deploy
- Prepare training materials, conduct user training, and maintain system documentation
- Provide regular verbal and written status reports to management
- Participate in multiple, concurrent projects of varying sizes and complexities
- Participate in technical logic and design discussions
- Create, maintain, and present technical documentation for/to various audiences
- Coordinate application bug tracking system and process
- Insure the completeness of all required documentation
- Review applications for adherence to business requirements
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.