As a Senior Test Engineer, you already have the ability to understand complex system architectures, pinpoint both high and low-level problem areas, and influence solutions and optimization while staying current on development and test trends, methodologies and standards. Throughout your career, you have demonstrated the ability to challenge the status quo that leads to continuous innovation and efficiencies that positively impact across the entire product line. You know your strengths and have mentored SDETs on how to grow in their careers.
- Develop test strategy and planning cycles for projects
- Leverage technology in the most creative manner to build the right testing tools at the right time
- Understand the big picture and stays focused on the right tasks to meet timelines.
- Report and escalate issues in a timely manner. Identify risks, perform risk analysis, work with stakeholders to understand those risks and help reach the best decision for our customers
- Test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, security and compatibility
with other legacy- and / or external systems
- Practice QE functions in an agile development cycle using Scrum process.
- Manage test environments as the primary QE environment steward
- Maintain strong attention to detail to help ensure that programs are developed and validated the right way to ensure customer success. This includes:
- Time Management skills
- Analytical Thinking to gather and analyze information, to look at something through different points of view and to solve problems
- Observation Skills to catch issues that others may overlook
- MS 0+ or BS 3+ years of experience in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles
- Ability to write code in C#
- Understands and can code review complex .NET projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Agile Experience
- Experience testing APIs and service side components
- Experience with SDKs
- Web services standards and related technologies (PHP, Ruby, XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security.
- Knowledge and/or experience in finance/payment industry a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.