Job: Software QA Engineering
Job Number: 164537
Inovant, LLC is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -
making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Inovant, LLC, a Visa Inc. company, needs Sr. QA Engineers in Foster City, California to plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases. Test and certify features for release. Conduct peer reviews for tests and test cases. Implement best-fit automation framework and corresponding tests. Write utilities/automation tools using Java, REST, Python, and Groovy.
Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion. Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases.
Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum. Participate in cross-group and internal customer feature demonstrations. Document process, designs, test results, and analysis. This position will not supervise others. No direct reports, and no managerial duties involved. Individual contributor level role only.
Employer will accept Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a computer engineering-related occupation. Position requires:
1) Working with large-scale projects;
2) Working in a global matrix organization;
3) Knowledge of coding and specifications;
4) Knowledge of Hadoop, Oracle and SQL;
5) Knowledge of web services standards and related technologies, including: XML, SOAP, and REST;
6) Working in system monitoring and problem troubleshooting;
7) Working with Data Analytics and aggregation using Splunk;
8) Agile development methodology;
9) Working with tools including Rally, JIRA, Sharepoint, wiki;
10) Working in software development or testing;
11) Working with build, testing and continuous integration tools;
12) Java and Junit;
13) Cross-browser and cross-device test implementation; and,
14) Writing utilities/Automation tools using JMETER, SOATEST.
Apply online at www.visa.com
and reference job number 164537.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.