IBM Resilient Employment Opportunity - Sr Quality Assurance EngineerThe IBM Resilient team's mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities and begin to address the critical skills gap in the field of cybersecurity incident response.
The Resilient team is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, top-tier Quality Assurance Engineer to help grow the company.
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications.
- Design test strategies, test plans, and test cases for functional testing of our Web Application
- Provide active technical leadership throughout the entire development process, including reviewing acceptance criteria, reviewing test cases and test automation code, setting up environments, and communicating with the project team on defects, issues, and QA status
- Develop, implement, and debug automated test scripts
- Work in an Agile/Scrum Development Environment
- Prioritize testing efforts to best effectuate corporate strategies in collaboration with project stakeholders
- Strong experience in testing web applications
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, QTP, etc.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of software testing strategies, particularly relating to web applications.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and with Agile tools such as Rally
- Scripting proficiency: Shell, Perl, or Python
- Proficiency with multiple operating systems including Linux, OS X, and Windows.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.