You will be responsible for working as part of QE team to:
* Test Mobile applications* Gather & analyze test requirements based on the business scenarios
* Develop, Implement and Execute test plan/ test cases in an Agile SDLC environment
* Estimate the QE work involved on the projects
* Carry out manual testing to validate user's experience
* Develop Test Scripts for Automation, execute them, log defects and prepare test reports
* Develop regression suites
* Facilitate defect triage process and help in resolving release/ project issues
* Work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems.
* Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
* Participate in technical discussions within QE team as well as with other groups associated with assigned projects
* Provide inputs to project delivery process improvements
* Provide technical help/guidance to other QE members
* Manage end to end QE delivery of the project including 3rd party integrations
* Work on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
* Knowledge of Quality Engineering Methodologies including requirements for Test Automation
* 4+ years of extensive coding using Java is a must
* * 2+ years of experience in Feature File and Step Definition and Appium
* Working experience with database queries through sql script is a must
* 3+ years hands-on Experience in OO languages Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Working experience with Junit/ TestNG is a plus.
* Appium/ Calabash test automation framework for mobile apps
* 1+ years working experience in Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
* 2+ years of experience in mobile e-Commerce industry is desirable
* * 1+ year experience in using GIT or SVN SCM system.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.