201 Third Street (61049), United States of America, San Francisco, California
Sr Quality Engineer
- Own the design and development of quality best practices and support technologies.
- Ability to digest complex data to make it easily consumable by appropriate levels of the organization.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures, and determine priority of needs.
- Evangelize adherence to defined development life cycle, good software design practices, and Architecture strategy and intent
- Collaborate with partners to educate and enhance the abilities of QE across the organization.
- Drive the adoption of proven testing patterns and technologies to ensure timely high quality releases.
- Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
- Foster cost effective solutions at scale.
- Find competing technology initiatives across the organization and where possible collapse them in order to promote reusability.
- Identify legitimate technology and process gaps; promoting appropriate solutions.
- Be a technology thought leader within quality engineering
- Experience managing large scale software development projects through complete release cycles and working with cross-functional business and technology teams
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 8 years quality engineering experience
- At least 5 years of experience in test automation with technologies such as Selenium WebDriver, Java or QTP
- At least 5 years of experience hands on experience in one or more of the following: AWS, mobile, Web frontend or Backend test
- 4 years of experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- 3 years of experience leading a team of developers
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.