Chesapeake (12051), United States of America, Chesapeake, Virginia
Sr Recovery Coordinator
Associates handle inbound or outbound calls with customers whose balances have charged off. Associates should help customers with payment arrangements that relieve them of outstanding debt balances with the company. They may do so through payment arrangements, settlements, or other tools appropriate to the situation. The goal is to help our customers find a way to move past their existing debt and get on the road to building back their credit.
- Manage inbound and outbound recovery calls
- Perform account level research
- Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities even though the account has charged off
- Become familiar with and follow Company guidelines and procedures (CBTs, training, timecards, e-mail, training, etc)
- Attend team meetings
- Update account info and complete appropriate documentation to ensure accurate records
- At least 1 year experience Call Center or Loss Mitigation
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year experience with Microsoft Office products
- At least 2 years call center or Loss mitigation experience
- At least 1 year highest risk loss mitigation experience in Financial services or banking
- At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Office products
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.