Product you will join
My team is part of the following Fusion Applications Products:
Oracle Fusion Setup Manager
Oracle Fusion Topology Manager Team you will join
You will be part of Release and Operations
team. My team is responsible for all the functions related to release and operations. All the various software developed by development team comes to release team and then integrated with various others products and then packaged for shipping. We have to ensure that customer installations are smooth and software works at the customer site as designed. This team becomes a bridge between software development team and quality assurance team before it is shipped to the customer. We ensure that shipped product can be installed as fast as possible and very modular to be installable for different configurations.
We also support Operations of Internal Systems used by the development team, quality assurance team and others. We ensure that team is as productive as possible. Qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experienced in release of products using Java/web application
- 5 years developer/release experience, 1 years experience with ant, scripting languages Python, Perl, Shell script
- Preferred experience in Oracle Fusion development technologies, such as Application Development Framework (ADF), OBIEE, web services, RESTful API, JSON, XML, Linux/Unix development tools
- Good understanding of RDBMS data models. Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, schema skills
- Understanding cloud automation and orchestration concept and tools like Chef and Docker
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated with ability to work in a fast paced Rapid Application Development environment
- Ability to handle multiple development tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Result-focused, demonstrated strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively create and communicate technical information with people in various job functions
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for a quality release
- Champion for rapid delivery of working code in agile development
- Automation of various release functions
- Propose and evaluate changes to the Release architecture to improve performance, scalability, and/or manageability
- Participate in production support of the mission critical Cloud operation tools and services. Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in the web application
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams, ranging from product managers, Cloud Operations, Support, IT and SaaS/PaaS development/QA groups, to improve production user experience and influence road map
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.