About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Sr. Restaurant and Franchise - Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and retaining Restaurant and
Franchise Commercial business through prospecting, relationships with COIs and cross selling existing clients. Job Requirements Works independently to develop new Restaurant and Franchise business.
• Meets with largest and most complex prospects and Customers.
• Maintains established market presence and extensive network of outside referral sources of new business.
• Ensures that own work as well as work of more junior Employees is in compliance.
• Understands how to structure the most complex deals.
• Prepares basic management reports summarizing loan activity.
• Meets regularly with internal referral sources to establish business relationships and develops network of outside referral
sources for new business.
• Compiles necessary data and information to begin financial analysis.
• Administers existing loans to ensure complete conformity with terms and adequacy of documentation including preparation of
criticized asset reports and review memos.
• Performs periodic inspections at Customer sites to audit accounts and ensure adherence to loan agreements and terms. Takes
appropriate action as necessary to correct deficiencies.
• Negotiates specific terms and conditions within parameters defined by credit decisions.
• Finalizes loan agreements with prospects and Customers and closes sales.
• Performs routine financial analyses and credit investigations. Makes credit decisions.
• Contributes and provides input to group loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors Qualifications 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 15+ years related experience
• In-depth understanding of commercial industry, business development techniques and credit decisions.
• Proven business development track record, with proven ability to conceptualize and implement effective new business
• Extensive network of outside referral sources for new business.
• Excellent credit and financial analysis skills
• Refined negotiation skills.
• Proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven PC skills
• Membership in civic and professional organizations required Hours Standard Business Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Rhode Island City (Primary) Providence
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.