McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Business Performance Services (BPS) is a leader in physician and hospital revenue cycle management, physician electronic health record and practice management system technology, and strategic consulting services. BPS offerings are uniquely designed to help physician groups, hospitals and health systems, accountable care organizations, labs, and emergency medical service providers improve efficiency and grow revenues while staying current with the latest regulatory requirements.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Sr. Revenue Cycle Manager Position Description
- Responsible for managing the Revenue Cycle Outsourcing business including financial outcomes (e.g., operating income/expense controls), customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction as per individual contracts.
- This also includes Business Office/Patient Access/Physician Office functions which encompass all functions of First/Third Party Claims Operations, manage registration, admitting, insurance verification, customer service, and managed care contracts.
- Oversee performance and contract compliance. Facilitate problem resolution between hospital and/or physician departments and the Business Office.
- 5+years of medical claims experience along with strong management experience.
- Experience with patient information/claims system processes.
Additional Knowledge and Skills
- Medical billing experience.
- Strong understanding of Revenue Cycle Management.
- Ability to effectively problem solve and manage processes.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Knowledge of insurance company practices regarding reimbursement and healthcare receivables.
- Strong communication/problem solving, strong process and policy documentation skills.
- Able to motivate others and work under pressure.
Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent.Physical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits and Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.