Adecco is partnering with a local e-commerce Travel and Vacation company in their search for a Sr. Sales Analyst.
The Global Sales Operations Sr. Sales Analyst will provide excellent report execution from a time and accuracy perspective for our key reporting deliverables. You will be responsible for extracting, preparing, validating, and delivering daily/weekly/monthly reports. The Reporting Analyst will also partner with the Sales Analysts to identify process improvements, handle change requests, and provide data insights. Having an analytical and data-centric background will be critical in this position.
- Maintain existing reports and update as required on a standard cadence
- Access, extract, and manipulate data from disparate data sources
- Modify, update and revise scorecards, dashboards, and other custom and regular reports
- Create and update reporting process documentations
- Communicate, investigate, and resolve reporting issues and inaccuracies to team members and account owners as needed
- Identify related data and reporting sources and resources needed for maintaining relevant reporting solutions
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy and on-time delivery
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools
- Develop repeatable solutions and promote methodology best practices
Our ideal candidate, at a minimum will have:
- 3+ years in an analyst role (business, sales, data, reporting, finance)
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, formulas, pivot tables, charts/graphs)
- Experience in writing SQL statements for data extraction
- Expertise in report building
- Experience with data validation methodologies
- Experience with Tableau
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.