Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Support the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) that support business objectives
- Manage on-going sales compensation plan on-boarding for the global sales team (new hire plans design, transfers, communication)
- Assist with plan effectiveness assessment through data analysis of relevant compensation, HR and target attainment data
- Manage day-to-day operation of global incentive compensation programs (goal setting, attainment calculation, communication with management)
- Partner with Global Sales Leadership to understand their business needs and translate them into incentive compensation deliverables
- Work with management on all strategic compensation initiatives, sales policy simplification, and improved our internal processes.
- Collaborates with Sales Operations, Finance, IT and HR on compensation-related matters
- Lead Incentive Compensation strategy globally for the Corporate Sales Development (CSD) organization of 100+ representatives
- Design, implement, and manage CSD compensation framework and improve operational efficiency, including performance analysis, plan design, and monthly processing
- Previous sales compensation experience 2+ years
- Strong Excel skills (formula design, pivot tables, charts)
- VBA knowledge (understand and modify macros as needed)
- Excellent analytical skills (data collection and modeling, what-if scenarios)
- Willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a high growth environment
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Xactly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with willingness to engage with sales executives and sales management
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.