The Senior Salesforce Administrator will ensure that City National Bank's mission-critical Salesforce CRM platform is optimally meeting the needs of stakeholders enterprise-wide, as the platform's capabilities expand and evolve ongoing. Supporting over 4,000 users across the enterprise, the Sr. Administrator is the technical escalation point for issues and problems within the Salesforce CRM application. As the Salesforce platform rapidly evolves, this professional will help colleagues across the company optimize their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services. This position will make recommendations and design Platform solutions that improve user experience, increase data integrity, expand platform utilization, and align with an overall enterprise Platform strategy. The Sr. Administrator will configure and maintain the Salesforce platform to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs and will proactively identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the platform to support additional business processes or functions, and increase return on the Salesforce investment. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- *Minimum 4 years of experience in a related field (financial services, CRM / customer relationship management) required
- *Must already be a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator ADM 211
Skills & Knowledge:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Must be able and willing to work outside of normal working hours/days in order to provide a superior customer service experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Approachable and confident interacting with Executives, diverse users, and offshore resources alike
- Must have strong attention to details.
- Proven track record in driving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams
- Experience with Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, or other ETL tools required
- Shows tenacity in resolving technical problems and attaining business objectives
- Must have the ability to tailor communications with non-technical stakeholders to explain technical issues and implications to the business Technology Strategy and Capability
- Platform Developer Certification preferred
- Previous Lightening development experience preferred
- Familiarity working with Service Cloud and Community Cloud preferred
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development a plus
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled