Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Develop, modify, or update Salesforce applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, E-mail Alerts
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Salesforce full lifecycle implementation experience utilizing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, preferably in an Agile environment.
- 4 years' of experience in Salesforce development including Salesforce Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and migration tools.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) certification highly desired with other Salesforce certifications (i.e.: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce release and change management process.
- Experience utilizing tools such as JIRA, Rally, DOORS and subversion/SVN.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key Salesforce performance indicators to all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of Apttus development and Apttus certifications preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.