Oracle Hospitality is developing this era's most exciting cloud-based, mobile-enabled, next generation hotel management enterprise application to enable our customers in the hospitality industry to provide superior service and experience to their guests anywhere. The application is using Oracle's leading edged IDM technologies for the software security.
We are rapidly growing and hence seeking the BEST talent in the industry to join our Oracle Innovation Award winning talented team! We are looking for a driven Sr. Security Software Engineer/Architect, who not only can apply his or her expertise and energy to secure our application and sensitive data but also analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify/resolve security issues. The candidate will be responsible to include the appropriate security analysis, defense and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.Responsibilities:
- • Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- • Provide engineering designs for the new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- • Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- • Define and enforce secure coding practices
- • Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- • Maintain technical documentation and security standards
- • Develop a familiarity with new security tools and best practices
- • Conduct security review and ethical hacking prior to software release
To be considered for the position, applicant MUST meet at least 3 of the following requirements:
- • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Engineering or related (Ideally in computer science or engineering)
- • 4 years of IT experience.
- • Ideally holds certification in the professional software security
- • Experience in configuring, administrating and scripting LDAP using OID or AD
- • In depth understanding of Transport Layer Security (TLS), Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) and Encryption
- • Experience in securing SOAP Web services using OWSM and REST API using OAUTH2
- • Proficiency in setting up WebLogic security
- • Experience with design and implementation of database security solutions, such as Database Encryption, Database Vault, Data masking, Firewall, Pluggable Database and Row Level Security
- • Experience with tools for security testing of web applications and Static Code Analyzer
- • Knowledge of identity, access management and SSO configuration (OIM/OAM)
- • Knowledge of securing integration layer using Oracle Service Bus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.