Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- 3+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Solid programming experience using Java, XPath, and XSL/T, J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB), Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc. in order to deliver solutions. Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Solid programming skills and experience troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts. Ability to create SOAP and REST based service interfaces using MuleSoft's Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching etc. is a plus
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.