Core Responsibility of all SQC Resources is Production of Statements of Work (SOW) and Basis of Estimate (BOE) in the EMC Sales system (EDGE/MyQuotes/Service Request Tool/Quickwin/Propel).
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
Responsible for managing the full life cycle of Services Quotes, from requirements gathering through to PreSales or Solutions Principal Offering deliverables. Cover multi-Country multi-practice proposals of any level of complexity.
Drives business development activities with Sales, Solution Engineers, and Solutions Principals, with primary focus on identifying, scoping and proposing engagements.
Acts as primary interface to the assigned Quote. Interfaces with PreSales, Solutions Principals, or/and Customer, vendor and all EMC personnel associated with the Offering.
Defines solid, workable solutions and provides resolutions to diverse range of complex business problems. Uses LOE estimation tools to produce estimates. Understand resource types and adjust estimates for local skills
Ensures delivery and release of the detailed SOW developed for PreSales, Solution Principals, and the Customer, based upon customer requirements and system architecture communicated by PreSales or Solution Principals.
Work closely with Workgroups and discipline Leads and with PS Delivery Management to address all possible service business opportunities.
Communicate status updates to Management and Stakeholders.
Participate to and is measured on Total Customer Experience (TCE) by producing high quality SOW and estimates.
· Document Writing: Ability to develop and deliver a structured documents
· Sales Force Service Cloud Case management training
TECHNICAL SOLUTION TRACK
· Basic technical understanding of EMC technologies
· Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
· Basic communication skills to present mission and vision.
· Advanced communication skill to effectively communicate mission, vision, and strategy to sales, presales and delivery.
SERVICES BASIS OF ESTIMATE DEVELOPMENT
· Must be knowledgeable about EMC product and service led offerings, at a technical and delivery level
· Experienced with large complex projects involving many customers, disciplines, vendors, and offshore resources.
· Must be Customer oriented, able to communicate and understand the Customer needs and proactively understand and anticipate sales urgency.
· Must be able to glean product and services requirements from presales and customer inputs. Must be able to interpret and document services solution scope.
· Must understand solution cost estimation concepts and demonstrate the use of tools to estimate services level of efforts
· Must clearly and credibly articulate the rationale behind the basis of estimate to the sales/presales organizations.
· Must function as an advisor to sales/presales for the services solutions
· For each request, create the Basis of Effort (BOE) and Draft Statement of Work (SOW)
· Support BOE reviews with account teams as requested.
· Provide support to Sales, Pre-Sales, Practice Managers and PDMs requesting assistance with the sale of Produce led Services
· Drives escalation requests to ensure that deliverables meet schedules or customer demands that require rapid response.
· Perform at the highest level of excellence to our customers, Presales and Delivery. Maintain excellent CSAT.
· Engage with customer as required to refine services scope in support of the services quoting
· Clearly and credibly articulate any basis of estimate and communicate the value of Professional Services to both the sales organizations and the end customer.
Bachelor Technical Degree or equivalent, or EMC Proven Professional Certification, PMI/PMP Certification, or demonstrated experience based skills
5+ years of experience with EMC product and services led delivery
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
**Functional Area(s):** Professional Services **Business:** EMC GES **Business Unit:** 200 - STORAGE CORPORATE **Location:** US - New Jersey - Warren **AutoReqId:** 188121BR