At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Implement the standardized Emergency Plan at the Coordinators assigned Station. Lead, manage, administer and monitor the Exelon emergency preparedness program at the station.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Program Administration and Maintenance ' maintain the EP activities schedule for the station. Lead or conduct Self Assessments, Audits and inspections. Provide administration of EP CAP. Perform event reviews and reports. Coordinate Station PI indicator data and reports. Review of Plan/Annex/Procedures and T&RM documents and 50. 54(q)s. Maintain adequate documentation/files to support EP activities.
- Drills and Exercises coordination of the Station drill schedule, Lead and perform Scenario development team activities, perform drill evaluation responsibilities, and develop station drill reports. Mentor and aid in the development site personnel as ERO members to insure that ERO performance standards are achieved and embraced.
- ERO Qualification and Administration Coordinate, schedule, and conduct Station ERO qualification and re-qualification, oversee the maintenance of Station ERO training records.
- Facilities and Equipment direct and perform maintenance of the TSC and OSC, coordinate and provide Station support for communication tests perform/coordinate and review the Station EP inventories.
- Bachelors degree (technical) with 6 yrs of directly applicable professional experience
- Applicable Professional certification (e. g. , Licensed Operator, CHP) or an Associates Degree with 8 years related experience, 3 years at the exempt level
-8 years experience in EP, Operations, Operations Training, Radiation Protection or Regulatory Affairs#CD# 2 of which are as an FLS
-5 years experience in Emergency Preparedness
- Currently or previously certified as a nuclear station instructor under an INPO/ACAD accredited training program
- Position is responsible for the functional coordination of the Station Emergency Response Organization. Is responsible for the maintenance of the Emergency Preparedness Program, facilities, equipment and associated procedures. Direct interface with senior and departmental management at the station is required. Provides mentoring and leadership for the station ERO. Individual must effectively coordinate schedules with work control for station supported EP activities (drills, inventories, surveillances, tests, maintenance, and training activities.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster