Our team provides the key enterprise web services that allow other groups within Spectrum to access and communicate across the range of business applications that enable our customers and business functions to seamlessly integrate.
Designs, develops, modifies, and implements web applications and/or services designed to support our Spectrum Enterprise web applications. The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The selected candidate will also be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development. We are looking for WebAPI specialists.
- Work as a part of a development team
- Participate in peer and code review activities
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of Git version control system
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks and continuous integration tools
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience with Maven
- Micro-services architecture desirable
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ plus years’ experience designing or configuring systems and/or applications
- 6+ years’ Relational Database Design and Maintenance
- Experience working in Telecommunications industry
- Technology agnostic and experience working with multiple technology stacks
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.