A Sr. Software Developer job in Irving, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have a minimum of seven years experience in a software development role. The primary function of this role is to design and develop mainly C# applications and web applications for customers in the finance sector. This Direct Hire job will have a salary range between $85,000 and $105,000 per year.
***MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS (Citizen, Green Card, EAD) ***
***NO CORP TO CORP ACCEPTED***
The Sr. Software Developer job responsibilities include:
- The role requires a full range of development skills from requirements analysis to developing quality software applications.
- A secondary function is to provide external end user client support software products.
- Gather requirements, then design and develop new modules, interfaces and reports for the suite of software products.
- Document and resolve incoming help requests from end users, documenting all interaction in a call tracking database, and resolving issues within agreed contractually agreed SLAs.
- On-call support during non-business hours is required on a rotational basis.
- B. S. Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is required.
- Seven year's experience developing applications in ASP.NET and .NET using C# with Visual Studio.
- SQL Server (T-SQL) or Oracle Database experience (PL/SQL), Database normalization. Database design principles.
- Environmental knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2012.
- Supporting and querying databases.
- Successfully working in a customer facing technical support role.
- Additional desired skills include: WCF, OOD using UML, Version control, XML/HTML/SOAP, IIS, VMWare, SSIS/SSRS, and Crystal Reports.
If you are interested in this Direct Hire Sr. Software Developer job in Irving, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dustin Jarvis at (469) 287-0619 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.