Sr Software Developer (.Net framework)
Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 1745572098
Are you passionate about designing, architecting and providing technical solutions for complex business requirements at enterprise level?
Do you aspire to build robust, scalable, efficient, reliable, leak-proof and easily maintainable solutions for mission critical financial systems?
Do you believe in team work, brainstorming and collaboration within an agile development environment to produce high quality products?
If you are passionate Sr.software engineer, and a true believer of the above picture, the Global Partner Payment Technology (GPPT) team would be a good fit for you.
Title : Sr Software Developer
Duration 12-18 months
Rate : Open
Location : Downtown Bellevue WA
General Responsibilities: Designs, programs, debug, and modify software enhancements, system components and/or new products..
May lead all types of projects, is sought out as SME, and is a product-wide advocate for quality coding.
Design, spec, schedule, and provide quality implementation for mid to large-size projects that have higher visibility.
Find creative, tractable new ways to improve coding standards. Independently understand scheduling, cost constraints, and impact to other teams; and make resource and architectural trade-offs based on those factors.
Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks, before they occur, and present technical issues and their impact to management.
Effectively build and maintain a network of key contacts across company, and leverages these contacts to achieve results.
We are looking for a Sr.Software Development Engineer with lead experience. This position would play a key role in the design and architecture of new components for key back office financial applications developed in .NET and MS SQL Server in cloud.
Responsibilities: - Lead architecture and development of new projects and initiatives with strong focus on cloud infrastructure.
- Design and architect Financial Back Office web & services-based applications using cloud infrastructure, advanced client and server technologies backed by REST APIs and following the Expedia Software Development Lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other groups (Business Partners, Program Managers, Developers, Testers and Production Support Engineers) in implementation of analytical and technical solutions.
- Support and mentor onsite and offshore development team members.
- Create unit test cases and technical documentation, perform detailed code reviews, and create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and helping to develop the group's coding standards, design methodology and programming practices.
- Review project plans, development and test specifications; communicating implementation limitations; and data-driven solutions with all levels of project team and management.
- Experience in software engineering using object-oriented technologies and n-tier applications developed in AWS.
-Extensive experience with AWS ecosystem.
-Experience architecting elastic applications on private and public cloud.
- Experience with Web Services and Asynchronous Messaging.
- Experience with the full development lifecycle process from concept through delivery.
- Strong work ethic, team player with great verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and technical skills -
Experience developing software in an agile environment -
Strong understanding of T-SQL and SQL Server.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines: -
minimum of 7 plus years of development experience with at least 5 years in a senior role
- A minimum of 3 years' experience developing and designing applications in Cloud -
A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred Core Competencies: -
.NET/C# and object oriented concepts
- AWS Api's and Ecosystems.
- XML, JSON, CSS
- Databases and T-SQL
If you are interested in this Sr Software Developer job located in Bellevue WA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Sukanya Chidambara at Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com