We are looking for a talented, technical, proactive, energetic, and passionate person who embraces challenges and is a proven problem solver. You will be a part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of REST Service APIs, Back-end Batching applications, and Web Front-End User Interfaces that are highly functional, secure, scalable, and robust. You will own and drive projects from start (gathering requirements) to finish (release into production).
We are an Agile Scrum development shop with 2 week iterations. Team consists of a Dev Manager, QA Manager, developers, QA engineers, scrum master, and product owner with local Configuration Management and Database Engineering support.Job Description
- Work with product owners to refine business requirements
- Analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable
- Provide technical documentation of solutions
- Break down architected solution into smaller, achievable tasks
- Present and communicate solution to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of data technologies and solutions
- Work with full stack development - back end, middle tier, and client side
- Debugging and providing solutions for complicated issues
- Participate in demos and code reviews
- Multi-task and support multiple teams
- Enforce software best practices, standards and processes
- B.S. in Computer Science and 5+ years of Software Development Experience or M.S-PhD with 3+ years of Software Development Experience
- Expert knowledge with Spring Technologies
- Expert diagraming solutions (flow, block, logical)
- Expert knowledge of Security and Authentication standards and technologies like OAuth
- Expert building Hypermedia-based REST APIs
- Experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- Knowledgeable about Database technologies like Oracle and Hadoop
- Knowledgeable about network architecture, VIPS, and Firewalls
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.