Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind â€" making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFAâ„¢ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa is looking for C# ASP.NET developers to help them develop the Authorize.Net applications. As a software engineer in a payment technology team you will help lead, design, enhance and build our services for customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. You will start out learning our systems from the ground up, helping to develop secure solutions to current problems. You will be working on a live production environment and will get excellent ecommerce experience that will help you throughout your career.
We expect our engineers to do much more than just writing code. They will:
- Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business
- Partner closely with teams to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our merchants
- Architect the next generation of Payment Services and Authorize.Net Applications by leveraging newer technologies
- Find the best and most creative solution to many different types of problems
- Write optimized and quality code
Nice to have:
- C#,.NET 4.5 (ASP.Net, WCF, WF, ADO.Net, Asmx, WebAPI), Visual Studio 2015
- SQL Server 2014, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures
- Unit Testing
- Designing and Developing Web Applications using Web-Services with understanding of commonly used design patterns
- Driven and self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems
- Web services standards and related technologies (XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security, Asp.Net Web security infrastructure
- Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.