Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
In this position you will be expected to:
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under a tight release deadline.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other engineers, engineering teams and product owners.
- Review stories and provide input
- Create technical specifications and design artifacts
- Implement major features from scratch
- Create unit tests for features
- BS/MS degree in computer science, computer security or relevant field required.
- 5+ years' experience in developing Java/J2EE applications, and experience in using Java Web Application framework such as Spring, Spring boot, Node.js
- Strong object oriented design techniques, and reusable component design
- Experience in working with Static code analysis tool and fixing web application security vulnerbilities
- Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as Subversion, Maven, Hudson, Git, Artifactory and Chef/Ansible desirable
- Experience with writing unit tests, integration tests and automation tools.
- Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.