Campaign Generalist – 343 Industries (Halo)
343 Industries, the studio developing Halo games, is looking for a Senior Campaign Generalist to join our team working on the next big Halo shooter experience. We are seeking talented, experienced developers who want to work on a triple-A franchise that will redefine the Halo experience and live and breathe as a service for years to come.
· Work closely with designers to enable rapid prototyping of new gameplay features and systems.
· Deliver architecture, implementation, and maintenance of robust, flexible, serviceable gameplay systems.
· Provide mentoring and leadership to junior Campaign engineers.
· 3 years of professional C++ experience
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· 3-5 years of development experience in the games (or related) industry
· Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
· Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
· Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
· Good 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
· Good game design sensibilities
· Experience with LUA or similar scripting systems
· Experience building design tools in the games (or related) industry
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.