Sr. Software Engineer
- Work as part of our Capacity Management team to develop tools, write reports, manage data collections, and manage system resources to proactively detect capacity issues.
- Investigate and development of Fast and Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities for improved analytics
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Provide 3rd level support of software and processes as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across the agile team
- Bachelor Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with UNIX
- At least 2 years of experience with Python and R.
- At least 2 years of software development experience
- At least 1 year experience with Capacity Planning or at least 1 year experience with Performance Tuning
- At least 1 year experience working in an Agile environment
-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor's Degree in Statistics
- 1+ years experience withSAS experience
- 1+ years experience with Big Data
- 1+ years experience withSPLUNK
- 1+ years experience with H2O Machine Learning
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.