Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday uses the latest technologies to support the processing of billions of monthly transactions for the worlds largest enterprises located all across the globe. The Performance and Capacity Tools team is looking for the best candidates to help drive performance and scalability of Workday's leading enterprise cloud HCM, Analytics and Financial offerings.
The position within the The Performance and Capacity Tools group is ideally suited to candidates with a strong java development background and an interest in performance characterization and modeling. The team has a wide charter from building our latest performance tools to using the latest Big Data techniques in order to extract actionable data and model future capacity and scalability needs. Workday Performance Engineers are highly skilled engineers who debug, measure, analyze, and improve our software. They have a deep technical understanding of software, hardware, networking, and the Internet and enjoy taking a holistic view of complex systems.
* 8+ years of experience
* 5+ years of java programming
* 2+ years of Scala programming
* 5+ years of statistical analysis and capacity engineering
* Excellent knowledge of Big Data frameworks such as Hadoop, Storm, Spark, Flume, Kafka
* Good understanding about virtualization, Linux Container, Docker
* Good understanding of Spring MVC
* Web Application Development, Application Servers Tomcat, Web Services development experience (SOAP or REST)
* Bachelors Degree (or higher). (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferable)
* UNIX or Linux experience
* OO design and Java development experience.
* Eclipse, JUnit, ANT, svn
* SQL and MySQL skills or equivalent experience
* Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
* Experience with SOAPUI, JMeter, LoadRunner, JProfiler, Jconsole
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.