iOS engineers wanted! Join our engineering team at Capital One in San Francisco, CA to work on new features for our flagship application used by millions of customers every month. We are looking for creative developers who are open to new ideas and enjoy working in a highly collaborative setting.
• Contribute to the codebase by developing new features and fixing defects, in both Objective-C and Swift
• Communicate and collaborate with API and Data Science team members
• Architect solutions based on object-oriented and protocol-oriented design principles
• Write tests to cover new and existing functionality
• Evaluates new technologies and stays current on industry best practices
• Continue learning through exploration, articles and attending conferences
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3 year of native iOS application development experience
• Familiarity with iOS development tools such as Xcode and CocoaPods
• 1 year experience with UIKit
• Experience integrating with APIs
• 6 years of native iOS application development experience
• Experience shipping to the App Store
This is a senior-level position located in San Francisco, CA. It is permanent and full-time, beginning as soon as we find the right person.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.