Do you desire to be part of a dynamic new high growth field of Cloud computing in the Value Chain marketplace with a leading ERP vendor? Do you desire to be on the tip of the spear in learning new and innovative solutions being released with a high energy team spirited collaborative group?
Do you have a great attitude and a passion for delivering memorable presentations?
We are seeking experienced and energetic Presales Consultants to support Oracle's leading portfolio of Value Chain applications and industry solutions. The role covers a wide range of Presales consulting activities, with a primary responsibility of demonstrating our solutions to new and existing customers and partners.
This position is in the North America Applications (NAA) Presales Consulting Team, which focuses on Transportation/Logistics and Trade Compliance.
If this fits you - APPLY HERE & APPLY NOW
• Provide support to Field Sales participating in RFI/RFPs, sales presentations, trade shows, product demonstrations, and other sales-related functions as required
• Understand the needs and pains of the customer and the ability to link them Oracle solutions
• Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior presentation skills in a fast-paced environment
• Create and maintain relationships with key product stakeholders like Product Marketing, Development, Strategy, Partners, etc.
• Contribute to the achievement of a product/business unit sales targets
• Case studies of reference accounts
• Actively maintain deep knowledge in designated product areas, including Oracle's current offerings as well as future/roadmap enhancements
• 3 years minimum experience in related field
• Previous (Pre-Sales) demonstration experience preferred but not mandatory
• Operational Background in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, Global Trade
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications (e.g., ERP Cloud, EBS, Value Chain, JDE)
• Knowledge of competitive offerings (e.g., JDA, Mercury Gate, SAP, TMW)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independent with short time lines
• Strong leadership skills and experience leading teams of people to achieve a common goal
• Experience with Cloud architecture
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.