Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The Sr. Specialist in Digital Promotion is responsible for developing and supporting the communication strategy, development, implementation and measurement of promotional activity assigned US brand(s) in Vaccines.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Build an integrated Promotion Plan, collaborating with Brand Marketing, Market Research, Medical Education, and Creative Agency
- Support the profit planning process, identifying key tactics for customer segments that are aligned with brand strategy
- Manage the creative process and providing guidance to the agency and internal creative resources
- Manage end-to-end development of resources, from creative development to Medical/Legal approval, production and delivery to market
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulatory guidance
- Manage budgets and agency relationships
- Ensure appropriate measurement of promotional effectives, leveraging information for ongoing optimization of promotional efforts
- Minimum of (3) years combined Marketing/Marketing Support or Sales experience
- Knowledge/experience in Digital Marketing/Promotion
- Demonstrated ability to develop/influence and execute marketing strategy
- Good business acumen, excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience and success in cross-functional leadership and teamwork
- Prior experience in promotions and the process for approval of promotional materials
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement