Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the creative development and implementation of marketing
materials for the Company's products and services. Guides conceptual
development of campaigns and initiatives. Collaborates with key
stakeholders to create materials to market new product launches and
acquisitions. Assists in the development and execution of all aspects of
media plans. May work with or oversee outside resources such as
publishers or agencies. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in
own discipline.Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as
resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Coordinates and leads the design and copywriting of marketing
communication materials including direct mail, brochures, web content,
sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper, radio and TV advertising,
and other projects.
- Maintains the Company's brand identity standards and ensures ongoing
brand awareness and consistency in all creative materials.
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting practices
for various advertising tactics.
- Oversees marketing library which includes marketing plans, collateral,
creatives, and promotional materials.
- Oversees work of outside vendors to assure timely and accurate project
- Assists in the development and implementation of internal Marketing
Communications plans. Conducts research for implementation of media
- Creates media schedules and manages copy rotation.
- Monitor budget for campaigns.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer