GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Sr Staff Program Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
This role is with the innovative and fast paced Centricity Business & Centricity Financial Risk Management team based in Boston, MA, with engineering teams located in Boston, MA, Burlington, VT, Seattle, WA, and Bangalore, India Our team uses Agile methodologies to provide world class Revenue Cycle & Financial Management products to our customers. You will work closely with these teams to produce an integrated and innovative solution to meet our Healthcare customers' rapidly changing needs.
The Senior Staff Software Program Manager is responsible for technical program execution of highly complex products and solutions. The work ranges from coordinating the delivery of highly complex feature area to a component that forms a small subsystem, to a complete product line. S/he leads across the team to continuously integrate for predictable execution and teamwork ensuring key milestones are met on time and on budget.
* Ensures that the product development process abides by all defined cross-disciplined standards, meets the intent and letter of Agile / ISO 9001 QMS and all compliance and regulatory needs of the applicable markets
* Leads the cross-disciplined Program Core Team to establish an integrated plan for resources and materials to deliver the new product program per the Product Program team commitment
* Demonstrates leadership across feature area which comes from deep understanding of technical area, or demonstrated leadership in engineering practices (such as technical program mgmt., Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, SAFe, etc.)
* Aligns multiple feature teams to company and product vision. Influences and effectively removes barriers across feature teams.
* Understands and effectively drives getting customer input and sets metrics for team's success.
* Works with Product Managers, Architects, and Engineering Managers to ensure delivery of product specifications for the feature(s) area, including defining the stories and acceptance criteria for the epics of the feature area(s)
* Owns overall technical risk management and technical quality for the feature area(s)
* Works with Quality Engineering Leadership to ensure product quality deliverables are met
* Sets priorities and influences current and future releases aligning product and business vision.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
* A minimum of 15+ years of experience along with established leadership across the discipline and function
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
* Experience with Centricity Business
* Experience with InterSystems Cache, M / Cache ObjectScript
* Experience with Java, .NET C#, Web Technologies (JS, HTML)
* Certified Agile Scrum Master
* Must be willing to travel as needed (10%)
* Must be willing to work out of an office located in Boston, MA
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Agile - Rally
* Six Sigma & LEAN
* Problem Decomposition
* Requirements Management
* Global Teams
* Influence/ Accountability
* Passion/ Perseverance
* Analytical/Critical Thinking
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.