Are you all the about the details? Does customer-focus and teamwork resonate with you? As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll partner with our fast-paced, highly visible recruiting team and interact with job applicants as well as new hires on a daily basis.
What's in it for you?
• Opportunity to interact with job applicants, new hires and business partners and play an important part in placing key talent within The Hartford.
• Partner with an inclusive and experienced team of recruiters and coordinators.
• Significantly contribute in creating a positive candidate and new hire experience by flawlessly scheduling interviews, responding to inquiries and processing paperwork in a timely manner.
• Help to ensure required compliance guidelines are met by managing and retaining appropriate records and timely updating systems to reflect your work and accomplishments
• Apply and develop a continuous improvement mindset by identifying process improvement opportunities and working to put a solution in place.
• Grow your knowledge of the insurance industry by learning about the various lines of business and functional areas that partner together to grow our company.
• Be a member of a cross-functional team with the opportunity for growth and development. Qualifications:
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrate a bias for attention to detail, speed and execution that highly satisfies our customers and provides a positive recruiting experience.
- Thrive in an environment where helpful coaching is routinely provided to help grow and develop
- Experience in a recruiting firm/department is a plus.