The TEKsystems Delivery Lead is a critical role within the Global Services delivery organization and functions in the execution of day to day activities for one or more services engagements. The Delivery Lead is responsible for managing and supporting staffing engagements in a Delivery capacity, managing service level engagements and project teams. A successful Delivery Lead possesses skill sets for managing people, processes and technology.
Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
* Ensure understanding of project vision as defined by customer business and technical requirements. Understand SOW's/MSA's and importance of meeting deliverables/expectations of the Client.
* Facilitate internal communication with delivery team for new engagements
* Consolidate project status and budget information across project portfolio.
* Consolidate and provide project reporting regarding resources on engagement as defined by client
* Collaborate with client Managers, managing risk, project scope, and deliver according to the terms and conditions of our contracts.
* Support knowledge management strategy and communicate process and procedures.
* Perform issue management and facilitate issue resolution with proper notification to all affected parties. Understand escalation protocol between consultants, client Managers, AM's & RFM's.
* Identify and coordinate the change control process.
* Understand and manage Orientation process with consultants.
* Understand timekeeping processes and ensure consultants are entering their time correctly and on time.
* Perform periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams.
* Maintain client relationship and ensure a high level of client satisfaction
* Manage to Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations.
* Participate in Account Strategy with internal stakeholders.
* Develop and maintain project related documentation including processes, tools and procedures in accordance with the Global Services Flex Methodology Life Cycle
* Understand and manage customer requirements (deliverables) to ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
* Maintain Project documentation per TEKsystems PMO guidelines on Project specific SharePoint sites
* Ensure Global Delivery Portal is updated on daily or weekly basis
* Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies.
* Communicate requirement details to all applicable offices
* Communicate applicable sourcing concerns to delivery
* Responsible for on-boarding/off-boarding of new project consultants.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelors Degree
* 3+ years' experience in IT Environment, Professional Services or Business Environment
* Experience in project management fundamentals
* Exposure to Services Outsourcing, PMI PMBOK. PMP and/or IAOP (Outsourcing Professional) certification a plus.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
* Personnel management skills
* Demonstrated project data/ risk analysis and correlation/ mitigation skills
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.