Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description ***The purpose of this posting is to build up our candidate base with the specifiedexperience for future opportunities***
As the only global provider of commercial solutions,IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are currently looking for a qualified, experienced Sr. Staffing Specialist
to support the continuous improvement of the field sales staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing programs for a geographically distributed organization, as assigned. With limited guidance, provide comprehensive staffing support to both customer and management team, as assigned. With limited guidance, provide expertise, support and advice on the staffing process to assigned customer and management teams as required. Sr. Staffing Specialist
- Manage staffing expenses within budget allocations.
- Assist senior staffing management with regular evaluations of the sales applicant pool and assess, track and report on time to hire, cost to hire, diversity of hires, to identify trends and cost effectiveness.
- Work with management and clients to align business needs within assigned territory, develop selection criteria, assess, behavioral interview and hire applicants
- Oversee and manage special staffing projects as assigned including Applicant Tracking System implementation and maintenance.
- Represent company at recruiting events and professional conferences. Plan and execute hiring events.
- Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
- With limited guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders, line management and executive management to effectively support strategic staffing goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management to communicate and deliver strategic staffing solutions as required.
- Maintain data needed to improve policies and practices; recommend and implement enhancements to support a diverse workforce; ensure recruiters comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
- Provide reports to functional business leaders and executive management quarterly or as requested regarding strategic staffing activity.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demand impacting the company's ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
- Support activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance with local legislation.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Job Requirements Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, HR degree strong plus
- 3+ years of sourcing experience with working knowledge of sourcing methodologies that include social media, networking sites, database mining, cold calling required; AIRScertification a plus
- Experience / Knowledge of Taleo Applicant Tracking system strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of staffing experience in the pharmaceutical market targeting representatives is required
- Agency experience a strong plus
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech or the use of other communication systems such as email or instant communicator
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers or other equipment such as voice recognition software that will provide access to electronic data
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel may be required
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.