The Storekeepers responsibilities are to ensure continued operation and maintenance of all company equipment by ensuring adequate stock of parts/equipment as necessary. To ensure compliance with ISO 22000 ISO Quality Systems standards to maintain plant and building assets as necessary to permit high rates of efficiency and safe working environment. Also, to keep adequate supply of critical spare parts, tools, and other necessary equipment. ESSENTIAL JOBFUNCTIONS:
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Participate in stockroom layouts, set up cabinets and shelves, and arrange drawers to maximize space utilization and to provide room for future growth.
- Assign part numbers and enter all parts information in CMMS.
- Analyze parts usage history to determine minimum reorder levels and maximum stocking levels.
- Follow-up with vendors on overdue purchase orders.
- Resolve purchase order variances with vendors.
- Forward purchase orders to proper vendors.
- Work to reduce parts levels to increase inventory turns.
- Convert purchase order requests to purchase orders
- Assist in tracking deliveries, physically receive deliveries, complete the computer receiving transactions and restock the shelves.
- Complete all needed computer operations including receiving and posting of usage.
- Conduct periodic inventory audits, organize equipment and develop procedures to ensure rapid retrieval of parts and inventory accuracy.
- Assist in parts documentation and perform additional maintenance responsibilities as assigned.
- Work an eight, ten or twelve hour shift and/or overtime plus weekends as required and work all shifts as directed. Must be able to work weekends, off-shifts, and extended shifts as necessary.
- Demonstrate good attendance.
- Management retains the discretion to add to or change the description at any time.
- Operate fax and copier machine as well as order supplies and chemicals.
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Good math skills to include multiplication and division.
- Good mechanical aptitude and the ability to read and use technical manuals.
- Ability to develop procedures and implement them.
- Good manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to adhere to all applicable standards required by the company or federal, state and local agencies (i.e., OSHA, NIOSH, FDA, DOT, etc.).
- Able to move up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work in heights of 8 feet or above, climb ladders, work alone and self-directed.
- Work in temperature extremes safely.
- Walking/standing for extended periods.
- Participate in clean up and housekeeping.
- Must be able to drive the company truck and have valid Texas driver's license.
- Must have working knowledge of computers and have worked with data input.
- Able to use Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), Word, Excel, and others. Knowledge of maintenance parts and of stockroom systems.
Work is performed in high-speed bottling and production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc.EQUIPMENT:
Personal protective equipment. Follow and use the precautions on MSDS sheets. Diagrams, schematics, measuring instruments, equipment maintenance manuals, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, and respirator. Telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator and related software. Fire extinguisher, forklift and company truck. Dollies, carts, ladders and moveable platforms.Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS:
Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.