Under the direction of the Program Manager of Strategy, Planning and Analysis for the Commercial division's Sales, Marketing and Product Strategy (SMP) department, the senior analyst will play an integral role in the annual development of the SMP department's Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy.
Primary job functions include tracking, monitoring and reporting on the progress of the portfolio of GTM, SMP department and corporate initiatives (CAM). The candidate will co-lead and support multiple initiatives to ensure alignment within the SMP department and key partners across the company. Individual is expected to analyze ongoing performance metrics, recommend improvements to maximize operating efficiencies and provide in-depth analysis and commentary regarding operating trends.
This is a highly visible role that requires the candidate to work effectively and independently with the leadership team and business partners across the organization to maintain positive and productive working relationships. The ideal candidate must be able to independently extract and synthesize data from multiple sources and query applications to support various types of analysis and reporting. The senior analyst is expected to perform in-depth research and data-driven analysis to support various business needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS* (in order of importance)
* Play an instrumental role in the development of the annual GTM strategic plan and roadmap
* Track, manage and report on key GTM, departmental and corporate initiatives
* Co-lead / support key initiatives
* Facilitate and/or lead meetings to help keep milestones on track
* Perform periodic market and competitive research and analysis
* Utilize existing THP systems to compile sales and product related performance metrics and transform data into actionable insight to improve business performance
* Serve as the lead analyst on forecasting deliverables and other analytic needs of the department
* Present findings to leadership team and business partners
* Develop and manage departmental Learning and Development program