IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role, you will provide subcontract administration support, including pre- and post-award subcontract administration within an internal subcontracts team and maintain responsibility for soliciting and administering subcontracts, modifications, and task and delivery orders.
- Assist with the formulation of price strategy and price-to-win in conjunction with prime contract and project leads, review prime solicitation packages, and draft subcontract solicitation packages to support prime proposal.
- Conduct price analysis evaluation of subcontractor proposals and write subcontract price analysis narratives for prime contract proposals.
- Make entries into IBM procurement systems, process task orders and modifications, and serve as the primary interface between IBM and subcontractors in the pre- and post-award phase.
- Negotiate subcontract agreements, prepare small business subcontracting plans on proposal efforts, and ensure appropriate prime contract flow downs and firm or agency provisions are incorporated into subcontract agreements.
- Maintain subcontract files and ensure compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and the IBM Federal Procurement manual.
- Work as part of a team and use effective communication in daily interactions with internal and external clients.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policiesBENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.