Plan, direct and monitor the activities of Customer Services bargaining unit or exempt / non-exempt line employees. Maintain and deliver optimum quality of service to customers, and maximize employee productivity. Implement standards and programs to improve processes and increase customer satisfaction.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
• 5 - 8 years internal utility company experience (e.g., ComEd, PECO, Pepco Holdings), or equivalent external experience
• 4 or more years internal supervisory experience (e.g., ComEd, PECO, Pepco Holdings, BSC, ExGen), or receive acceptable rating on Supervisory Assessment
• in-depth knowledge of collective bargaining agreements (CBA) and related procedures, policies and processes
• advanced understanding of applicable systems and technology (e.g., customer information system, electronic hand-held meter reading equipment, etc.)
• demonstrated computer literacy
• strong written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of Pepco Holdings' demand response and energy-efficiency customer programs
• Knowledge of invoice processing
Pepco Holdings, an Exelon Company, is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Never Miss an Update - Follow us on Twitter @PHICareers
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.