We are currently seeking a Sr. Customer Service Supervisor.
Candidate must be able to manage and lead a mid-sized team. Providing comprehensive training and tools to new members of the team with an ability to set priorities and balance business needs.
The selected candidate must be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations, have strong analytic, organizational, time management, and communication skills; thrive in a team environment; and possess the willingness to put in the effort needed to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The candidate will interact with Senior Management and various cross-functional teams including but not limited to Program Management, Operations, Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Quality, and Engineering.
Manage all customer activity and direct staff activity to achieve customer satisfaction goals and financial objectives of the business unit customer group.
- Execute and report financial goal progress.
- Provide work direction and employee development.
- Lead team to meet customer scorecard goals
- Lead cross-functional teams to resolve delivery, quality, and other program issues
Manage and provide leadership for worldwide product support.
- Monitor compliance and make changes when necessary.
- Ensure forecast accuracy to meet contractual leadtime requirements.
- Review and maintain new and revised product support agreements.
Make difficult decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure. These decisions are based upon a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment in order to achieve the objectives of the business unit.
Recommend Accounts Receivable strategies.
- Perform and direct customer negotiations as necessary.
- Focus more on short-term business unit objectives.
Interface with customer to develop relationships, support new business pursuits
- Perform customer issue resolution on simple issues.
- Manage base business and key new programs.
- Take customer requirements and desires to our internal organization.
- Coordinate with internal groups for responses to customer questions and concerns
Maintain familiarity and ensure compliance with government, industry, and import/export regulations as required.
- Provide follow-on forecast information and support new business forecasting.
- Identify changes in work scope and prepare supporting data and costs analysis.
- Assist New Business Development team for major programs or retrofit.
Skills Required: The type of experience required to effectively perform the essential functions and responsibilities of this position.
- Previous customer service experience, contracts experience, familiarity with ACE tools, adaptability to change,and a track record of process improvement is desired.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system
- Strong oral and written communication skills, sound business judgment
- Prefer prior direct report and team leadership experience
- Continuous Improvement experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Education:
Minimum Education Requirement: Four Year Degree (B.S. Business)
Minimum Experience: 3 - 5 years
Comments: Internal candidates may be considered (with approval) with less experience.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.